Sonomatic are excited to announce the formulation of a new division, QA-VS. The Quality Assurance and Verification Services Division will provide Source Surveillance, Vendor Audits and Expediting Services to clients in multiple industrial sectors across North America and selected geographies, globally. This division will be headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Source Surveillance, often referred to as Source Inspection ensures manufacturers comply with all aspects associated with the quality and specification expectations of both the client and industry standards
- Vendor Assessments, often referred to as Technical Capability Audits, provide clients with the assurance they are procuring equipment from manufacturers in accordance with the necessary reliability and quality requirements of the client and to industry accepted standards
- The Sonomatic QA-VS Expediting service ensures clients receive their manufactured or assembled goods to the right job site, at the right time
The Sonomatic QA-VS team have over 50 years of combined industrial inspection experience and is comprised of the following individuals:
- Nick Skinner – Managing Director
- Nicole Ramos – Service Director
- Scott Lund – QA Technical Coordinator
- Jonathan Giovanni – Quality Assurance & Inspection Supervisor
Sonomatic view this ‘start-up’ investment as an opportunity to broaden our portfolio of key services to our clients and further enhance value proposition.